Top Ice Hockey Match in Minsk
In order to watch top ice hockey and visit a special country, it’s not necessary to cross the Atlantic. Minsk is participating in the highest Russian Ice Hockey League, the KHL, and we offer you a three-day program to any of the home matches in the Minsk Arena. Including an excursion, tickets the match and leisure time to explore for example Minsk nightlife.
Match Day will be the first day of the program below.
Arrival at Minsk airport and transfer to the hotel, check-in and leisure time.
Transfer to a restaurant and afterwards transfer to the Minsk Arena.
Ice Hockey Match!
Transfer to your hotel in Minsk and accommodation.
Tranfer to the Stalin Line at 35 kms from Minsk as part of a four hour guided excursion.
The Stalin Line is an open-air museum of military fortifications, including the defensive line with trenches, anti-tank obstacles and ditches, anti-personnel obstacles and machine-gun pillboxes. Visitors can walk around a pillbox and sit in a gun emplacement, stroll along the trench system and clamber over a tank. The guides are dressed in uniforms of the day. To feel the atmosphere of that by-passed war you should also try the sample rations eaten by soldiers of the time!
Transfer back to Minsk and leisure time.
Accommodation in Minsk.
Transfer to Minsk Airport and journey back home.
At two people the price of this program is €335 per person, at four people €285 per person. For other group sizes please mail us for an offer.
Included in the offer are:
– Letter of Invitation (LOI) for the visa
– two nights accommodations in a 3* hotel Yubileynaya (or similar) in Minsk. Breakfast included, stay in TWIN rooms
– excursion on days 2 in a car with driver & guide-interpreter (resp. a minivan when 3-6 people) to the Stalin Line
– transfers airport-hotel-airport on days 1 and 3
– entry tickets for the ice hockey match (best seats) and the Stalin Line museum
– transfers restaurant-match-hotel on day 2
Not included in the offer are the international flight tickets, the visa, meals and services not mentioned. Finally we charge €15 per booking as a contribution to the GGTO Guarantee Fund.
Single Supplement €45.